Welcome to Southgate Market.
Southgate Market is private property. It is our goal to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment. Southgate Market requests your cooperation in complying with the following “Code of Conduct” to be followed by all patrons.
- Southgate Market is for shopping and dining. It is expected that you treat others as you would expect to be treated. Examples of inappropriate behavior include, but are not limited to, the following: fighting, harassment, offending others or provoking confrontations or disruptive conduct of any kind.
- Act responsibly. Please refrain from: Shouting, making loud noises or using indecent language Playing loud music other than what Southgate Market provides Defacing, damaging, or destroying any property belonging to Southgate Market, its patrons or its tenants Assembling in a manner that disturbs, or has the potential to disrupt, the public’s enjoyment of the center
- Please dress appropriately and observe all health codes and local laws. Clothing should not be worn which is obscene or offensive in nature. Smoking and vaping is only permitted outdoors, in designated areas 15 feet from any entrance, including service hallways, corridor’s, or emergency exits.
- Do not violate any Federal, State or Local Laws and Ordinances. Use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited unless used in designated areas. During regular school hours, excluding lunch breaks, unaccompanied minors will be asked to leave Southgate Market.
- It is important that customers, visitors and tenants of Southgate Market be able to shop and dine safely and comfortably. To that end: Do not block access to store entrances, Southgate Market entrances, corridor’s, parking areas or emergency exits Walk; don’t run, skate, roller blade, skateboard, or hover board Use our benches and chairs for sitting only Do not bring animals and/or pets into Southgate Market except for registered aid animals, such as Service Dogs WEAPONS OF ANY TYPE IN VIEW OR OTHERWISE, ARE NOT PERMITTED ON SOUTHGATE MARKET PROPERTY All customers and visitors consent to a reasonable search for weapons of any type at any time while at Southgate Market
- Please contact the Management Office to request permission to take photos, videos or to make audio tapes of or on Southgate Market property or its storefronts. Without prior, written permission from Southgate Market Management, no such activity is permitted.
- Distribution of literature, solicitation, demonstrations, and special promotions or using the Property for any purpose other than shopping or dining is prohibited without prior written permission from Southgate Market Management. If permitted by law or if you have any questions, please contact the Management Office for more information.
- When Southgate Market and its stores are closed, you are required to leave. Please do not loiter on the property after mall closing. Unauthorized vehicles parked overnight may be towed at the Owner’s expense.
- Please follow this Code of Conduct. If you do not, we will ask you to leave and stay away for a specified period of time. You may also be subject to prosecution for violation of applicable laws or ordinances. If you have any questions regarding Southgate Market Code of Conduct, please contact the Management Office at 312.386.9026.